question

justgreatcostumes2014 avatar image
0 Likes"
justgreatcostumes2014 asked ·

Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.

I'm able to log into eBay and list an item manually. But when I use the API I get the following error. "Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account."
selling
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

krisco93 avatar image
0 Likes"
krisco93 answered ·
eBay SellerID is justgreatcostumes2014 [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 486-response.txt

response.txt (2.4 KiB)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
hi, Can you please paste the complete response xml here so that I can take a look at its and let you know what the issue might be. Also it will be great if you have provide your eBay sellerID here. Cheers!!!!
· 1 · Share

UserID is justgreatcostumes2014 And I've attached the XML response [XML Reponse][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 503-response.txt
0 Likes 0 · ·
response.txt (1.2 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.