question

cardboard2me avatar image
0 Likes"
cardboard2me asked

unable to change application type to client/desktop

I'm trying to implement a user login for my desktop application in order to let other ebay users use my app. I am following [this ebay tutorial.][1] I am able to generate keys and runame, however, for some reason, under the 'show details' section where it says application type, my only option is "web based". The dropdown menu only has this one option in it, and I cannot find an option for "client/desktop". Am I having a problem here, or did the option for desktop apps go away? I have tried several things on my end including different browsers and creating a new developer account, but nothing seems to make a difference. What am I missing here? Or did this option simply go away and I'm reading an outdated tutorial? [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/xml/docs/HowTo/Tokens/GettingTokens.html#step1
runame
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cardboard2me avatar image
0 Likes"
cardboard2me answered
my apologies I seem to have posted this in the wrong forum. If mods want to delete this I'll post it again in the proper section.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @cardboard2me I don't remember seeing 'Desktop' as an option, but let me double check on that and get back to you. Thanks
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.