question

laglobalparts avatar image
0 Likes"
laglobalparts asked

Gallery picture problem

Hello, I am adding/updating listings using eBay API. My question is: When I save listing using API, i got big Gallery picture(if then open edit from eBay)![alt text][1] Then after save in eBay all my pictures are automatically removed, and i will have only 1 picture(the Gallery picture), but if i opening Add/edit photos and do re order and save, my big Gallery picture are become small, and then all photos are saving correctly. Please can you explain me what is wrong, or it is a bug in eBay?![alt text][2] Thanks, Vadim [1]: /storage/temp/473-s1.png [2]: /storage/temp/474-s2.png
gallery picture problem
s1.png (226.2 KiB)
s2.png (46.3 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, One possible reason maybe, When adding the Pictures via API, they are self hosted pictures and you can add upto 12 self hosted pictures via API but not via UI. UI allows only 1 self-hosted picture. Hence when you revise the item via UI, all pictures go away and only one picture remains. And regarding the large images, you might have set the PhotoType to Supersize and then during revision, you might have not set it. Hope this helps. But if you give me the ItemID? I can take a look. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.