question

aebike avatar image
0 Likes"
aebike asked ·

Compatible Application Check - Is payment required?

I am ready to submit my module for the Compatible Application Check. However when I navigate to the App Check tab I have no way to proceed, it just looks like the screenshot below. The "Select a Support Account" menu is empty. Is it required that I purchase support hours in order to get an app check performed? ![alt text][1] [1]: http://i.imgur.com/Ea9pkYo.png
compatibility-checkcheck
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, You need not have to purchase hours for filing an app check. Can you give us your developer account username, I can take a look and let you know. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
aebike avatar image aebike shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Sure thing. it should be 'aebike', same as my forums name. Thanks.
0 Likes 0 · ·
espres6866 avatar image
0 Likes"
espres6866 answered ·
Welcome to the Underworld Markets: My Services Shop Card Dumps: (Cvv234.com) We are hackers group: HackCredit Card – Dumps ATM – AccountPayPal – EbayAccount And Credit Card Full Information SSN DOB and provide additional accounts such as all Country ! US UK CA AU EU ASIA ! (Cvv234.com) In the underground world, we have more than 10 years of experience and we here want to share and provide for you , So to help you make money online wherever you are. Contact me ! READY FOR BUSINESS LOOKING BIG MONEY ONLINE ! Don't worry about scams, I'm here selling for trial with once starting a business. Contact US: -ICQ1:234234 ICQ2:651964886 -Telegram:+1(209) 215-2514 -Whatsapp.+1(209) 215-2514 -Gmail: Cvv234.com@gmail.com -Skyper: live:.cid.9a811a4a5dde8750 -MyWebsite: (Cvv234.com) Thank you for listening to my message! Wish you a good day ! Don't forget to contact us through the information above! (Cvv234.com) Quality reputation always comes first!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @vasdu88, First of all creating multiple developer accounts is not a recommended approach as it creates confusion because of multiple keysets, you should have only one developer account for your all client associated with your application. For filing App check request You just had to activate your support by following below steps, 1. Go to https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets, click on Profile & Contacts 2. Edit Primary Contact then Click on Support Activate and Save(you will not be charged for this Support) 3. Now Goto https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets, 4. Click on App Check and fill the form and then submit to apply for app check Before filing a compatible app check request your application must be live/complete. Best regards eBay developer program

vasdu88 avatar image
0 Likes"
vasdu88 answered ·

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You should now be able to open a certification ticket with us. You just had to activate your support account from My Profile tab. Please let us know if you still face issues. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.