question

stauti666 avatar image
0 Likes"
stauti666 asked

Unable to checkout item in sandbox

I tried to test the M2E Pro Magento Extension with the ebay sandbox (DE) and placing orders works just fine, but i can´t buy/pay any item in the sandbox. When I click on pay now i get redirected to the ebay main page instead of any payment page. I tested it with several browsers (Chrome, Safari and Firefox on OSX and IE11 and Firefox on Windows 8.1 VM) no result. I tried to buy something in the US and UK sandbox, neither worked. Anyone got an idea how to resolve this or whatelse i can try cause i´m at a loss here.
checkout sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @stauti666 I was able to reproduce the issue with DE site, however for UK and US it works fine. Can you give you an item-id that you listed so that I can try the checkout flow for US or UK for your item ? Meanwhile, I will report the issue for DE site. Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

110156040940 but its not availible for US. The extension i tried to test only works for DE with my shop atm.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.