question

aurium_boutique avatar image
0 Likes"
aurium_boutique asked ·

Is sandbox login not working?

Experiencing a number of issues in regards to the developer ebay site. Firstly my browser is notifying me that the security certificate has expired: "This server could not prove that it is scgi.sandbox.ebay.com; its security certificate expired 63 day(s) ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection" Subject: scgi.sandbox.ebay.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expires on: Dec 15, 2014 Current date: Feb 17, 2015 Secondly, I cannot log into my sandbox account when trying to retrieve a token. It loads an error page, the same happens when i click on any of the links - ie. forgot password & register Can someone give me some light on this matter? First time user here...Been attempting it the entire night..
sandboxsandbox-problemshippingsandbox-serversandbox-user-tokenprivacy
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
el_tyrell avatar image
0 Likes"
el_tyrell answered ·
I have exactly the same problem ! When I want to create a user token, I get redirected to a page asking for my usual ebay userid/password. But I cannot go further (does not recognize my user id/password, although I'm 100% sure it is correct). And when I click on the "create new account" button, I also get an error. Nothing is really working for the moment. Let's see if support can fix it soon!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.