question

johus.vjb1ff avatar image
0 Likes"
johus.vjb1ff asked ·

eBay Api - Seller Items count

I want to retrieve the total number of items of a seller, by various aspects like Number of all items, Number of active items, Number of sold items, NUmber of returned items etc. I just need the count, not the complete item details. Couldn't find any good API for that. [GetMyeBaySelling][1] does return the items by various aspects but it returns the complete item details. I can't find any option to 'exclude' item details from the results, so that only pagination is returned that gives the total count. What other API can I use to achieve the purpose? [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/getmyebayselling.html
ebay-apiebayebay-trading-apiebay apiebay trading api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I am not sure if you will get the items that were returned, but you will get the sold, active, unsold and deleted item list for a seller using the GetMyeBaySelling. There is no other API whhich will return you just the count. You will have to programmatically filter out the details that you need . Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.