question

jlu3066 avatar image
0 Likes"
jlu3066 asked

can't add/delete/rename categories

having trouble to start my ebay project, setup the store already, created few testing categories in ebay sandbox webpage, successfully using the getStoreCall to list my custom categories via asp.net Api, however, getting error when i'm tring to use setStoreCategoriesCall, neither Add nor Rename working, please help here's my sample call from the api test tool xxxxxxx Add Tool Cat 1 ​ here's what I got for response: 2015-02-16T05:10:50.629Z Failure Internal error to the application. Internal error to the application. 10007 Error Web Service framework internal error. RequestError 907 E907_CORE_API_17390760_R1 ​
categories
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello jlu3066, Thank you for reporting the issue. Currently this is a known issue in sandbox environment and our engineering team is working on it. The fix should be coming in shortly. Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.