question

pixelspeed avatar image
0 Likes"
pixelspeed asked

Trying to put sold items on access database or things like that

Hello guys my senior ebayers, I am a new seller on Ebay and I'm having a lot of problems on managing these selling processes. So I am here to ask if there is a way to manage ebay's database data with access or third party programs available and reliable. My main goals are to have: - Inventory situation (automatically updated connected to the sold items) - Items sold (automatically updated) Can someone kindly help me? Advising me a programme or giving me even a link for a detailed tutorial to do this, I would be definitely indebited to him!
listingsoldreport
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Have you checked the eBay User's guide: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/guides/ebayfeatures/index.html In brief I can tell what would be ideal way to do it: - Items Sold : To get information on your items that have been sold, you can subscribe to the ItemSold Notification . You can find all information about notifications in the above guide. - Inventory Management: After you get notifications, you can programmatically update your database. Yo add, reduce the quantity, change the price etc can be done via API's . You can check the guide and ask me specific questions and I will try my best to provide you a solution. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.