question

1001jouetsfr avatar image
0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr asked

DispatchTimeMax

Hi, we want to sell our articles at a fixed price. Does the following means that the articles we be present for 3 days ? thanks. 3 GTC FixedPriceItem
fixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 GTC FixedPriceItem
0 Likes 0 ·
ss*chevelle avatar image
0 Likes"
ss*chevelle answered
Not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish this with with (the code type) but GTC is "Good 'Til Cancelled -for FixedPriced an I think Classified. Three Days is expressed as Days_3 and is good for most type listings. Maybe list the code for a better answer.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr answered
Thanks for your answer. I would like to know how to put a product permanently (not for 10 days), until I deliberately end it. What tags do I have to put in the AddFixedPriceItemRequest ?

Sorry, the tag is ListingDuration
0 Likes 0 ·
toypro_lego avatar image
0 Likes"
toypro_lego answered
You have to use this tag: GTC

toypro_lego avatar image
0 Likes"
toypro_lego answered
You have to use this tag: GTC

This what I'd like to do !! bit when I put ` FixedPriceItem GTC ` It returns two errors : Handling time is required. Handling time is required. 21916389 Error RequestError Duration Invalid. The duration "GTC" day(s) is not available for this listing type, or invalid for category "2562". 83 Error GTC 2562
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr answered
That I would like to do !! if I put GTC FixedPriceItem I get two errors : Handling time is required. Handling time is required. 21916389 Duration Invalid. The duration "GTC" day(s) is not available for this listing type, or invalid for category "2562". 83

toypro_lego avatar image
0 Likes"
toypro_lego answered
Well for the handling time error you should add: 2 to indicate you will ship your item within 2 days. Maybee this also solves your 'duration invalid' problem.

Thanks toypro_lego, I had forgotten the tag (oups). But the answer is this : The duration "GTC" day(s) is not available for this listing type, or invalid for category "2562" Do we have to suscribe to a shop ? (But the sandbox is down by now)
0 Likes 0 ·
toypro_lego avatar image
0 Likes"
toypro_lego answered
Seems like you can't use this listing duration for this category. Are you testing this in sandbox or in the production environment?

0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr answered
At last ! I got the explanation in the error message : The error message was : The duration "GTC" day(s) is not available for this listing type, or invalid for category "2562". If I perform a "GetCategoryFeaturesRequest" in the API tool for the category "2562", I get a long answer . First I find a set of corresponding IDs for listing types : for me, FixedPriceItem gives "1". 1 I go further in the xml and I find : Days_3 Days_5 Days_7 Days_10 That's why I cannot go further that 10 days. I have no rights for GTC. I think i must suscribe to a shop, but the sandbox is unreachable today. Special thanks to the author of the link that made me understand the whole thing : [ http://www.tagwith.com/question_252493_ebay-trading-api-additem-listingduration-as-gtc][1] [1]: http://www.tagwith.com/question_252493_ebay-trading-api-additem-listingduration-as-gtc

0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr answered
Thank you also, toypro_lego.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.