question

bazedwards27 avatar image
0 Likes"
bazedwards27 asked

Ebay Catalogue Products - Prefilled Item Specifics

Hi, In my application I display a list of products from ebay's catalogue which the user can then choose from as a basis for creating his/her own listing. I am able to obtain the image url, the product description url, and product reference Id using the FindProducts method in the API. My question is, how to I obtain a list of item specifics from a particular product as they don't seem to be returned? Many thanks in advance. Barry
catalogfindproductsitem s
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, You should be able to get the ItemSpecifics : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/shopping/docs/CallRef/FindProducts.html#Response.Product.ItemSpecifics in the FindProducts . Can you please provide the request without the APPID that you are using so that we can take a look at it? Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
bazedwards27 answered
Hi @shrut_h, I used the following request to obtain catalogue products and the item specifics for each catalogue product: Samsung Galaxy S3 Cell Phones 20 true 1 Hope that helps. Many thanks. Barry

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered

0 Likes"
bazedwards27 answered
Hi @shrut_h, This does return the item specifics tags, for example: RESERVED_PRODUCT_TITLE Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M - 16GB - Pebble Blue (Unlocked) Smartphone However it doesn't return any of the technical specifications that I would expect to be returned in the Item Specifics. For example, I would expect to see some of the following types of information: Brand Samsung MPN SCH-I535RWBVZW Carrier Verizon Family Line Samsung Galaxy S III Model SCH-I535 UPC 635753500660 Type Smartphone Do you know what could be causing this please? Regards, Barry

illinidecroos_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
illinidecroos_0 answered
[Samsung Galaxy S III ][1] SGH-I747M - 16GB - Pebble Blue (Unlocked) Smartphone [1]: http://www.mobile-phone.pk/samsung_g3812b_galaxy_s3_slim-5167/

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.