question

salvadorgjr13 avatar image
0 Likes"
salvadorgjr13 asked

MyMessages Call Throws Error

Using the Java SDK, I have constructed the following GetMyMessagesCall call = new GetMyMessagesCall(ebay); call.setDetailLevel(new DetailLevelCodeType[] {DetailLevelCodeType.RETURN_HEADERS}); call.getMyMessages(); List messageIds = new ArrayList<>(); for (MyMessagesMessageType message : call.getReturnedMyMessages()) { messageIds.add(message.getMessageID()); } call = new GetMyMessagesCall(ebay); call.setMessageIDs(messageIds.toArray(new String[messageIds.size()])); call.setDetailLevel(new DetailLevelCodeType[] {DetailLevelCodeType.RETURN_MESSAGES}); call.getMyMessages(); On the second call, I get: Internal Error when processing Message. This happens in sandbox. Is this because of a bug on Ebay? I'm aware that the second call has a limitation of 10 messageIds. The first call returns 3 messageId's, which is what I am expecting.
apimessages
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @salvadorgjr13 Yes, we just found this issue and a bug has been reported against this issue. If you can you please log your request and send over the XML request and response where you are getting error-10007, I can add it to the bug report. Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.