question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Automate extraction of sales order csv file

I have an EBay store client needing to automate extraction of daily customer orders, csv file. Sort geographically by order volume and print list for distribution personnel. He also wants to automatically store the sorted csv data to MS O365 SharePoint site for further later analysis. How best can this be achieved? Thank you.
orderscsvsales
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @christopher142 You can download LMS order report, or make api call like GetOrders but the response will be in XML format. You can parse it and store it in any way you want to. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Many thanks Vijayta Is there a tutorial covering this. The end user wants to log on to their SharePoint site. Click a button to download daily orders. Having received report automatically sort for distribution department and print. Management have a different report criteria. To achieve the first objective I really require an EBay tutorial as to how to I can programmatically extract (call) for the XML format file. Many thanks for any pointers you may be able to provide. Kind regards Christopher Bird

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.