question

snkmicha avatar image
0 Likes"
snkmicha asked

Unable to change Sandbox account to Business and list item

I know it is common issue recently. I am working on behalf my client on eBay API integration and I am unable to change account type to Business. Without Business type I cant list items using API. Could you please change account type for me ? sandbox user ID: testuser_snky19871 Edit at 09/02/2015: Could you change my account type to business in sandbox env for above sandbox user ID please ? Best Regards
sandboxlistingaccount typenot working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you please give us your sandbox userID? Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, sure its: testuser_snky19871
0 Likes 0 ·
snkmicha avatar image
0 Likes"
snkmicha answered
Hi, I decided to put it as an answer as well. My test user ID: testuser_snky19871 If you need any other type of ID please let me know with short instruction where to get it. Cheers :)

0 Likes"
Hi, I am sorry. I somehow missed it. Your issue should not be fixed and you should be able to list in Sandbox now. Cheers!!!

0 Likes"
BTW, You can actually go and set the Account Type in your sandbox account. The Steps to do that : - Goto 'My eBay' - Account -> Personal Information-> Account Type - Click Edit You might see some browsers not letting you go to the next page, but accept the certificate and proceed to the next page and set the Account Type to either 'Personal ' or 'Business' I hope this helps. Cheers!!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.