question

angad_nagpa avatar image
0 Likes"
angad_nagpa asked

How to get relisted Item ID from the original Item ID

I have developed an API in which the user enters the Ebay Item ID and the system automatically pulls the product data (like Price, Buyer information, status and time left). The problem is that if an item is relisted, the Item ID changes. Is there a way through which I can track all the above-mentioned details (of the relisted item) even if the user enters the original Item ID? @shrut_h - Saw similar posts where you have answered similar questions. Please help me here. Thanks
relistitemitemid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Yes, you can get the relisted ItemID using the GetItem API Call : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetItem.html#Response.Item.ListingDetails.RelistedItemID But note, that this applies to only one level. What I mean by this is , If an item gets relisted twice, the Response.Item.ListingDetails.RelistedItemID container will return the last itemID that the Item had which is nothing but the 1st Relist ItemID. So its always good to store the mapping somewhere in your application. I hope this helps. Cheers!!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.