question

1001jouetsfr avatar image
0 Likes"
1001jouetsfr asked ·

need for a real contact from ebay team

Hi, We are new to ebay and I have 7000 articles to upload in the sandbox. Nothing is working . I need a real contact to start, i am stuck. Is there a technical team in ebay to whom I can be redirected ? Thanks.
technical team
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rockbottomrescue avatar image
0 Likes"
rockbottomrescue answered ·
Sent by mistake to software developers but PLEASE forward to correct department.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rockbottomrescue avatar image
0 Likes"
rockbottomrescue answered ·
Very UNFAIR TO A TOP RATED PLUS SELLER with 10 years selling on ebay with solid 100 percent plus 5 out of 5 star seller: I was given a DEFECT because my buyer contacted ebay by mistake instead of contacting me when her item arrived broken. I gave her a full refund the same day and told her to keep the item, we communicated and I left her very happy, wants to buy more of my things. I filed a claim with the Post Office, it was sent Priority mail with insurance and the USPS investigated, claim found in my favor, that my packing and box were more than adequate, it was something that happened during shipment, and I was given a refund by the Postal Service. BUT I RECEIVED A DEFECT. This is ridiculous!! Look at what THE BUYER SENT ME: HI, SO SO VERY SORRY. IT SAID "CONTACT SELLER". THAT IS WHAT I DID. I DID NOT INTEND TO OPEN A CASE AGAINST YOU. CAN I DO ANYTHING AT ALL TO CORRECT THIS??? I DO NOT NOT WANT THIS TO GO AGAINST YOU. AS I SAID...YOU ARE A CLASS ACT. THIS WAS NEVER MEANT TO GO AGAINST YOU IN ANY WAY. E-BAY SHOULD CHANGE THIS. I WANT THEM TO. YOU CANNOT HAVE THIS ON YOUR RECORD. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP YOU. I HAVE PROOF of an ILLEGITIMATE DEFECT on my seller reputation. Ebay employees say the DEFECT STANDS, no matter what you can prove. I have pages of correspondence between ebay and me, between me and the buyer, me and the Postal Service, names of ebay people I have talked to. Everything has been mailed to Ebay Headquarters via certified mail in the hopes that SOMEONE WILL HEAR ME there. Ebay lost an exceptional seller by failing to remove the defect. I ended ALL listings yesterday except ones with bids and am done selling AND buying on ebay. I will not tolerate anyone who treats me this way after ten years of PERFECT service to buyers. I am DEVASTATED. Ebay was my joy. It HURTS me greatly, but I won't be a hypocrite - I tell my kids don't let someone accuse you of something if you have proof of your innocence.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
When you log in to your eBay Developer account, you'll see an area where you can file a tech support ticket.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.