question

helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 asked ·

findItemsAdvanced - Error 103

I'm getting a lot of Error 103 's when calling findItemsAdvanced yesterday and today (moreso today): "We were unable to run the search you entered. Please try again in a few minutes." In fact, I don't think I've ever gotten that error before, until Tuesday-ish.

Still checking on calling patterns on my end, but I don't think much has changed in my coding/calling environment regarding fIA in months, even 1-2 years for much of my code.

Anyone else seeing this increased error rate? I may patch my code to re-call immediately for this error, but I'm still assessing the situation.

Thanks,

-h

error-103-finditemsadvanc
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thisismyepnid avatar image
0 Likes"
thisismyepnid answered ·

The last one I got was May 1 at about 4:30 pm Eastern time. Looks like maybe it's fixed.

Now if they could do something about all those "Search Driver Exception" errors that I still get.....

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·

I'm suddenly seeing these fIA Error 103's disappear today. Maybe they've patched things up... Cool.

tony.developersupport_deprecated_88e71f8c-89f3-4301-990a-e2f00a0fed48 avatar image
0 Likes"
tony.developersupport_deprecated_88e71f8c-89f3-4301-990a-e2f00a0fed48 answered ·

Hi,

Do you still see this problem?  If you still see this error please give a sample request and response so that we can investigate on this. 

Regards,

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·

Seeing the same here.

In addition, 103 is returning ErrorCategory=Request.  It should be "System"

thisismyepnid avatar image
0 Likes"
thisismyepnid answered ·

Yep, I've been getting that error message. A few hundred times in the past couple of days. It started around 6pm on Tuesday (around 3pm Pacific time).

It happens on all different sites, with the same fIA calls I've had working forever. The request being sent to eBay is perfectly normal -- nothing weird being injected somehow by bad bots or anything.

When I check whatever page request generated the error, it'll generally work, so I know the calls themselves are fine.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.