question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Unable to list items in sandbox because of Account Type

Hello, I'm trying to list a product on EBay's sandbox environment however I have received the following error: You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell. With ErrorCode: 21915450 I went to fulfill the specified criteria by changing the account type yet upon filling in the form it prompts me to correct issues but doesnt provide any further information. My username in the sandbox is: @TESTUSER_bitz4 I have seen other people having the same issue. If you could correct it so I can progress it would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Martin
sandboxsellingaccount
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi, I hope it resolved the issue. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Looks like it was not getting set properly. I have not changed you Account type to 'Business'. Can you try now and let me know if you are still facing issues? Cheers!!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jvs-live avatar image
0 Likes"
jvs-live answered
I am having same problem. Can you enable my sand account for business as well please TESTUSER_jvs

Hi jvs-live, I see even your account type is already set to Business. You should be good now. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
20100viau avatar image
0 Likes"
20100viau answered
I get the same problem. I'm trying to internationalize our solution. With user TESTUSER_KronoUK (sandbox on ebay.co.uk) I get: *Error: 21915450: Unable to list item. You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell.* With user TESTUSER_KronoFrance (sandbox on ebay.fr) I get: *Error: 21532: Vous n'avez pas indiqué dans Mon eBay si vous êtes un vendeur particulier ou professionnel. Vous n'avez pas indiqué dans Mon eBay si vous êtes un vendeur particulier ou professionnel. Votre droit de mise en vente sera suspendu tant que vous n'aurez pas indiqué le type de votre compte. Mettez à jour vos données d'inscription dans Mon eBay.* Could an eBay developer support member fix those account so I can test creating listings on european eBay sites? Many thanks

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I have changed the Account Type for the below 2 Sandbox accounts to Business. TESTUSER_KronoUK TESTUSER_KronoFrance Cheers!!!

service-autoteile avatar image
0 Likes"
service-autoteile answered
Can you change piz test account: testuser_eightpixelstest to business

karochomiu0 avatar image
0 Likes"
karochomiu0 answered
I get the same problem, can you change the Account Type to Business for user testuser_macoutlet_user. Many thanks

swimsupplies avatar image
0 Likes"
swimsupplies answered
Hi, I am unable to list aswell. Can you change the account type for TESTUSER_BlueDiamond_GR? Thanks

theredbuscartridgecompany avatar image
0 Likes"
theredbuscartridgecompany answered
Hi, same problem here "You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell". I'm unable to change it myself because when I go to Personal Information it shows different page. Please change account type to business for user : TESTUSER_redbus, Thanks

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hi swimsupplies, Your account "TESTUSER_BlueDiamond_GR" is set to business type. Best Regards,

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hi swimsupplies, Your account "TESTUSER_BlueDiamond_GR" is set to business type. Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.