question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Unable to list items in sandbox because of Account Type

Hello, I'm trying to list a product on EBay's sandbox environment however I have received the following error: You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell. With ErrorCode: 21915450 I went to fulfill the specified criteria by changing the account type yet upon filling in the form it prompts me to correct issues but doesnt provide any further information. My username in the sandbox is: @TESTUSER_bitz4 I have seen other people having the same issue. If you could correct it so I can progress it would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Martin
sandboxsellingaccount
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi, I hope it resolved the issue. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·
sadouthwait0 avatar image
1 Like"
sadouthwait0 answered ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anisha_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
anisha_developersupport answered ·
Hi @iselllightbulbs, Can you please file a contact us a request, concern team will change it for you. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

iselllightbulbs avatar image
0 Likes"
iselllightbulbs answered ·
am encountering the same issue! any help greatly appreceited. ebay sandbox user: TESTUSER_interlocutor.ltd

bryanpog0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bryanpog0 answered ·
Hi, I am unable to list aswell. Can you change the account type for TESTUSER_bryanmiguel Thanks

badi-2019 avatar image
0 Likes"
badi-2019 answered ·
I have the same problem. Could you activate the business type for testuser_simasyseller

do-commerce avatar image
0 Likes"
do-commerce answered ·
could you activate the business type for testuser_mb_myboutique, thank you

notunusualltd avatar image
0 Likes"
notunusualltd answered ·
Hello, Sorry I get the same error too: "You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Acc" Could you please set my sandbox account to business? Account: testuser_notunusual

kernowcarpentry-sounddesks avatar image
0 Likes"
kernowcarpentry-sounddesks answered ·

mastrade avatar image
0 Likes"
mastrade answered ·
Hi! Could you please set **TESTUSER_mas_shop** account type to business? @shulmani_developer.support @yazhou_developersupport Thanks!
· 1 · Share

Account testuser_mas_shop is set to "Business"
0 Likes 0 · ·
kernowcarpentry-sounddesks avatar image
0 Likes"
kernowcarpentry-sounddesks answered ·
Hi, Can you please set the following user account type to business: testuser_kcdev Thanks @shulmani_developer.support @yazhou_developersupport
· 1 · Share

Account testuser_kcdev is set to "Business"
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.