question

kivenson777 avatar image
0 Likes"
kivenson777 asked

GetMyeBaySelling API: QuantityAvailable is not returned for SoldList container

Hi, I'm calling GetMyeBaySelling API with the following input, and for some reason, the QuantityAvailable field is not returned within the SoldList container. I also tried to set the DetailLevel to ReturnAll - with no success. What I'm trying to achieve is to realize whether the last item is bought from the listing, and thus the listing has ended. My input: ... 1 AwaitingShipment 1
apiapi-problemgetmyebaysellingquantityavailable
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @kivenson777 Can you please provide the seller username so that I can test ? Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kivenson777 avatar image
0 Likes"
kivenson777 answered
Hi @vijayta.developersupport This was tested (and failed) both on sandbox and production. on production: seller id: kivenson777 on sandbox: seller id: TESTUSER_alon Thanks!

kivenson777 avatar image
0 Likes"
kivenson777 answered
Hi @vijayta.developersupport, Do you have any idea what is the problem? Thanks...

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @kivenson777 Was this working earlier, and recently stopped working for you ? As per my understanding, this is not supported at the moment, it could end up as a doc bug. I can check on this with the engineering team and get back to you. If it turns out that it is not supported, I guess you can calculate it at your end by subtracting QuantitySold from Quantity . Thanks

kivenson777 avatar image
0 Likes"
kivenson777 answered
I'll adopt your idea to calculate it by subtracting QuantitySold from Quantity. Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.