question

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi asked ·

Item sold notification is not working in Sandbox.

While using this guide here: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Notifications/Notifications.html#SubscribingtoPlatformNotifications I found out the i did not send back the 200 respond, had in mind that this was the problem. Fixed it as well, then was trying to use the mailto: //*******@gmail.com but still the same thing apply. I had in mind that my account was blocked, but when i register to ASK_SELLER_QUESTION notification it is working just fine as well in production and sandbox env This is the results using the sandbox with item sold notifications: While using the GetNotificationsUsageCall: 2015-01-26T19:04:45.696Z Success 893 E893_CORE_API_17097905_R1 2015-01-25T23:04:39.850Z 2015-01-26T19:04:39.850Z 0 0 0 0 0 and while using GetNotificationPreferencesCall: 2015-01-26T19:05:29.457Z Success 893 E893_CORE_API_17097905_R1 my url Enable mailto://my email Enable eBLSchemaSOAP Platform SOAP 797 ROIApplication my url Enable my url address is verified, while i'm using it i can see the processing in my server. How this could be solve? I want to make sure this is working in the sandbox env before moving it to the production env.
notificationsplatform-notifications-g
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @lightingroi As per the doc : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/types/NotificationEventTypeCodeType.html, In the case of a multiple-quantity, fixed-price listing, the 'FixedPriceTransaction' notification will be sent to the seller instead of 'ItemSold'. I check and you haven't subscribed to FixedPriceTransaction yet. You should get this notification successfully. I think we might have a bug for ItemSold notification. I will do some further testing on this issue. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi answered ·
Thanks! it is working now. Just a suggestion, update the doc a bit more. The first time i went into this page: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Notifications/Notifications.html#SubscribingtoPlatformNotifications The first thing i was searching was itemSold / Sold / SoldItem. Was dealing with this problem for cuples of days :) almost broke my screen because of that ^^. Simple doc would solve this one in a min..

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi answered ·
Any update?

lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi answered ·
Hi @vijayta.developersupport Yes: 110155398749 110155334312 110155361753 I was trying it more then 20 times. While registering for ASK_SELLER_QUESTION i got it right a way.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @lightingroi Can you give me a couple of recent item-ids for which you were expecting the Itemsold notification but were not triggered ? Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.