question

p0wer0n0ff avatar image
0 Likes"
p0wer0n0ff asked

GetOrders API: check payment status

the Item was sold and buyer decided to pay by debit card (eBay GUI displays a CIF payment), hence eBay cannot track payment status so it relies on my input as a seller, to set transaction status to "payment received" once the payment balanced to my bank account. I have not set the "payment received" status yet and I can follow it on the eBay Seller Panel (GUI), it does not highlight the transaction as "payment received". However, I cannot find any suitable information about **the 'payment received' - flag** in the Order/* XML returned by GetOrders() API, where do I have to lookup for it? Any related data returned from that service does not reflect this information, I use: 905 E905_CORE_APIXO_17344242_R1 and I receive following data related to payment 2.32 NoPaymentFailure 2014-12-21T12:22:16.000Z MoneyXferAcceptedInCheckout Complete false Succeeded buyer seller 2014-12-21T12:22:16.000Z 2.32 SIS 0.0 what am I missing? Where do I find the **"payment-received"** flag which indicates that the seller has confirmed a payment from buyer? Thanks
getorderspayment status
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I would also like an answer to this question, very much. In my case it's direct deposit. During the checkout, a buyer chooses this option and is then supposed to perform a bank to bank transfer. Sometimes, they do not. In the eBay Selling Manager paid and unpaid orders are clearly separated - the Payment Received flag is not set until we check our bank account and update the order. Using the API, it seems impossible to separate paid and unpaid orders when direct debit has been used.
0 Likes 0 ·
I also have a long and detailed response to this which has been in moderation since 1st of April....... would a moderator please review and release?
0 Likes 0 ·
Hello, my comment/question from 5th April still in moderation. I would really love an answer, please release!
0 Likes 0 ·
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @p0wer0n0ff Can you give me the order-id, seller-id and the site-id ? Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Just FYI, I don't think bank details or debit card info would be returned via api.
0 Likes 0 ·
p0wer0n0ff avatar image p0wer0n0ff vijayta.developersupport ·
hi, thanks for reading my question; it is not about the details on debit card - I just wanted to get the status on "payment received" flag which can be set by seller. tx again.
0 Likes 0 ·
catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@p0wer0n0ff, Please have a look at this [KB article][1]. "Paid is determined by the existence of the Transaction.PaidTime element with a valid dateTime value" Order.CheckoutStatus.Status = Complete and Order.CheckoutStatus.eBayPaymentStatus = NoPaymentFilure means a buyer has successfully completed the checkout process, and it does not contain any information about payment. However, if an item has not been paid you will not be able to find Transaction.PaidTime in the response. [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1388

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.