Idea

pacoo-6675 avatar image
0 Likes"
pacoo-6675 suggested

Add Exchange Rate to Fulfilment (getOrders) API

I am using the Fulfilment API to import orders into my system but also have to make a call to the Finances API for each order to get the exact exchange rate used by eBay. I know the rate can be roughly calculated from the getOrders call using the convertedFromValue fields but as these values are to 2 decimals the calculation does not result in the same conversion rate provided via the Finances API and I need this is be exact.

Aside from saving an extra API call for one field, this will avoid the need to implement the new Digital Signature requirements that will be needed from January with all calls to the Finances API. I have started implementing this, but the Signature header has me stumped at the moment so looking for an easier solution and it seems just adding this one field would save a lot of hassle for myself and probably others in a similar situation.

finances apidigital signatures for apisfulfilment
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
hoowa-73 avatar image
1 Like"
hoowa-73 commented

I have been looking for this information for a long time, so thank you for sharing it idle mining empire

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas