Developer Forums
Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Developer Forums

Dev Account Registration rejected

Trying to register a Dev account and I'm getting: "Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularitie

We are trying to create an Ebay Developer account but it keeps coming up with the error message stating:Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, ...

Resolved! No <Item.Country> exists or <Item.Country> is specified as an empty tag in the request

Hi all, I'm a bit confused and I hope someone can help me out. I'm currently developing an API connection with the REST API for inventory management. I got to the point where I'm able to create an inventory item and create an offer for it, however wh...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unknown errors from the inventory API's "createInventoryLocation" method

Attempting to write a connector to eBay's inventory API, I'm using the API explorer to test out some method calls in the sandbox environment. The example request for the "createInventoryLocation" call seems to error out with a 400 code, despite all a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 4 helpful

eBay Data to Google Sheets to Create AppSheet Inventory Management App

Hi, Is it possible to connect an eBay account's active listings to Google Sheets? I want to send active listing/live stock data to a Google Sheet and then create an inventory management app via AppSheet. I currently have this set up but the inventory...